Sludge scraping machine, used for sewage treatment plant, water plant flat flow sedimentation tank, will be settling at the bottom of the sludge scrape to pump suction mud mouth, through the pump suction, side driving side suction mud, and then the sludge out of the pool.
Main characteristics of sludge scraping and suction machine
1 The structure is simple and lightweight: because of the truss structure, Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine the weight of the traditional structure is greatly reduced.
2 The maintenance is simple and convenient, the running cost is low.
3 A new type of transmission mechanism, reducer using shaft-mounted reducer, easy installation, simple and compact structure, high efficiency.
4 According to user needs, walking wheel can be rubber wheel, nylon wheel, Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine steel wheel. Can be manufactured according to the specific size of the user, the parts contacting with water can also be made of stainless steel.
The sludge scraping and suction machine consists of working bridge, suction pipe, sludge discharging pipe, liquid suction pump, driving mechanism, electric control box and so on. The equipment consists of four-point support walking beam across the flat-flow sedimentation tank, bilateral drive, both sides of the pool laying rails, Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine from one end of the pool run to the other end of the pond, while running side suction mud, hit the stroke control, return to the place; hit the stroke switch, stop; stop time by Time relay control (1 minutes-12 hours), Complete a work cycle.
Characteristics of sludge scraping and suction machine:
1. Simple structure, cost saving, maintenance and management convenience
2. Stable operation, safe and reliable work
3. The effect of scraping sludge is good and the water content of discharged sludge is low.
Sludge scraping and suction machine has the following advantages:
(1) Discharge mud thoroughly, the device uses the logarithm scraping mud way, the sludge scraping and sucking machine efficiency is high, the discharge mud no dead angle, the scene every four hours mud once, every day platoon mud six times, each row mud 18min, from runs to now has not cleared cans once. Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine The thickness of settling mud in the tank has been 40~50cm around.
(2) The use of static pressure dumping method, low energy consumption. The original sludge discharge method has five discharge mud mouth, mud scraper suction machine discharge sludge only one mouth, compared with the original mud-dumping method, Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine the word sludge water requirements smaller, saving a large amount of sewage.
(3) Simple operation and convenient maintenance. The entire equipment is installed at the bottom of the settling tank and operated. It can realize remote control and automatic scraping and discharging mud, with overload protection device, stable and reliable operation.
(4) Through the use of the newly developed scraping and suction device, the two-mine oil recovery can save the cost of 160,000 yuan/A, the cost of descaling costs 200,000 yuan/A, saving pharmaceutical costs 150,000 yuan/a. Direct benefit of 510,000 yuan/A; Water quality load rate increased 5%
(5) The sludge scraping and suction machine device is stirred by the rotary action of the mechanical arm to the low sludge of the tank. Then, through the suction and discharge of the mechanical arm, Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine the sludge siltation problem is solved, the mud discharging efficiency is greatly improved, the blind area of the tank is eliminated, and the settling tank does not stop discharging mud. Compared with the original sludge dumping method, it has obvious technical advantages.
(6) The advantage is less investment, simple process, the disadvantage is low sludge efficiency. It can only be applied to settling tanks with low mud production. This kind of mud-discharging system is simple in structure, easy to use and maintenance, but due to the limited area of discharging mud, it is easy to form the dumping dead zone, which can not effectively eliminate all the mud in the tank, and eventually lead to shutdown, Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine shutdown and must be artificially cleared.
(7) This method increases the discharge pressure difference of the bottom sediment sludge, the mixing of the drainage fluid and the sludge reduces the viscosity of the effluent, enhances the discharge velocity, enhances the sludge discharging effect, and does not affect the sludge discharging effect of the negative pressure sludge discharging device with a certain size and viscous suspension. The disadvantage is that it needs to be used to help drain liquid, the process is more complicated, the investment is higher, and the arrangement of the distribution of the recipients is larger.
Sludge scraping and suction machine in the production process, oil and gas gathering, oily wastewater treatment process in almost every treatment station has a settlement tank for sludge treatment and oil recovery. If the internal sludge scraper can be effectively applied to the settling tank, the first of the oily water treatment of the late to provide a good guarantee, so as to ensure water quality: second, Sludge Scraping and Sucking Machine not to stop production of automatic sludge to improve productivity, can be long-term artificial clear cans, reduce labor intensity.
- Flotation Machine
- Air Flotation Machine Use
- Cavitation Air Flotation Machine
- Ultra Efficiency Shallow Air Flotat...
- Application Of Cavitation Air Flota...
- Dissolved Air Flotation Machine Use
- Introduction To Scraper
- Use Of Scraper
- Scraper Works
- Characteristics Of Sludge Scraper
- Three-phase Separator Performance F...
- Sewage Treatment Equipment Has Been...
- Sludge Scraping And Suction Machine...
- High Performance Flexibility Of Thr...
- Conveyor Belt Saves Manpower And Ma...
- The Working Principle And Character...