In general, the dissolved air flotation filter is mainly made of a steel structure in order to extend its service life. At the same time in the dissolved air filter is also equipped with a release device, uniform cloth, sludge pipe, sludge tank scraper and transmission system.
For users, dissolved air flotation filter has good performance. First of all, the device generates a large amount of air bubbles and is dense, with a small diameter of up to 20 microns and a stronger adsorption force. In the reaction process, micro-bubbles and flocs form a strong bond, the separation of suspended matter and water is instantaneously completed, and the sludge at the bottom of the tank can be discharged indirectly. The operation shows that the treatment effect is stable, reliable, and the operation is convenient, easy to grasp, and the operating cost is low. , has been widely praised by users.
Analysis of application characteristics of dissolved air flotation filter:
First of all, the equipment can achieve high throughput in the process of operation, with stable performance and high work efficiency.
Secondly, the process flow of this equipment is relatively simple and easy to operate and maintain.
Thirdly, the dissolved air-float filter is very ideal for eliminating sludge swelling.
Fourth, using this device can significantly reduce the floating and floating SS.
Fifth, the device has obvious advantages for low temperature and low turbidity algae-rich water sources.
Dissolved air flotation filter applications:
According to the current application situation, the dissolved air filter has a wide range of applications. It can be used not only for domestic sewage treatment, but also for industrial wastewater treatment, and also for other water supply and drainage and wastewater treatment fields. In general, the dissolved air filter can effectively remove the SS in the water and also reduce the insoluble COD.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sludge sucking machine main features
- Sludge sucking machine structure an...
- Curved Grill cleaner
- Conveyor introduction
- Conveyor main features
- Field application of conveyor
- Conveyor method of measurement
- Conveyor debugging steps
- Conveyor belt slipping approach
- Conveyor sales skills
- The function and working principle ...
- How is the separation of gas-liquid...
- Horizontal flow air flotation machi...
- Dissolved air flotation machine app...
- Cavitation aerator working principle
- Buried sewage treatment equipment a...
- Wastewater treatment clarifier and ...
- Bridge Suction Machine Working Prin...
- Media filter application
- Activated carbon filter tank price ...