activated carbon filter tank is a commonly used water treatment equipment. As a pretreatment of water treatment desalination system, it can absorb residual chlorine that cannot be removed in the pre-stage filtration, which can effectively guarantee the service life of the latter equipment, improve the quality of the effluent and prevent pollution, especially Prevent post-stage reverse osmosis membranes.
The activated carbon filter tank also adsorbs pollutants such as small molecules and organic substances leaking from the front stage, and has obvious adsorption and removal effects on water odor, colloid and pigment, heavy metal ions, etc., and also has the effect of reducing COD. The SDI value of the RO influent can be further reduced.
Advantages of using activated carbon filter cans
1. Activated carbon with good mechanical strength, fast adsorption speed and large adsorption capacity should be selected.
2. After the activated carbon filter is placed in the hydrogen ion exchanger, the filtration rate can be appropriately increased.
3. The activated carbon filter should be backwashed regularly.
Installation points of activated carbon filter tank:
1, can meet the requirements of the hydraulic system for filtration accuracy, can block certain impurities into the system;
2. The filter element should have sufficient strength and will not be damaged by pressure;
3. The ability to pass through is large, and the pressure loss is small;
4. Easy to clean and replace.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Sludge sucking machine main features
- Sludge sucking machine structure an...
- Curved Grill cleaner
- Conveyor introduction
- Conveyor main features
- Field application of conveyor
- Conveyor method of measurement
- Conveyor debugging steps
- Conveyor belt slipping approach
- Conveyor sales skills
- Gravity and oil surface stability o...
- Stainless steel screw conveyor basi...
- Efficient combination of high effic...
- The operation of the Vertical disso...